Welcome to the SVP Fiber Enterprise
ReliabilitySecurityCeiling-Free ScalabilityCustomer Service
These are the only key words you need to know when looking for fiber optic networking in the City of Santa Clara.
The SVP Fiber Enterprise dark fiber network is owned and maintained by Silicon Valley Power, the electric utility of the City of Santa Clara, long recognized as one of the most reliable utilities in the nation.
- 57-mile, four-ring, 144 fiber backbone
- Dedicated fiber staff
- Flexible term leases, flexible pricing
- 24/7 monitoring and on-demand support
- Redundant fiber paths
- Ceiling-free triple-play bandwidth
- Interactive, customer-driven design
- Ring fiber leases
- Rapid response work order fulfillment