- Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) - A NDA is necessary to share mutually confidential information about our infrastructure and network. Once an NDA is in place, we can provide:
- Fiber route tailored to your requested route and site(s)
- Construction cost estimates (engineering, design, construction, and splicing)
- Fiber route map
- Sign a Dark Fiber Lease Agreement - We offer competitive pricing and direct access to existing fiber infrastructures. Dark Fiber Lease Agreements can range from 5 to 20 years.
Submit a Fiber Request Application - A Fiber Request Application can only be submitted after a signed NDA and Dark Fiber Lease Agreement have been executed. Through a Fiber Request Application, you may request:
- New or expanded route with added fiber
- Decommission an existing fiber build within leased fiber route
- A fiber audit
- A fiber route map
- Additional Services – Only Engineering & Construction Services
Please submit all Fiber Request Applications to: SVPFiber@siliconvalleypower.com
Light your fiber - Once your dark fiber infrastructure has been installed, you can light it up using your own network equipment.